Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day

Ella with my Grandma Doris

Will posing in front of Grandma's Christmas tree


Will helping Grandma Doris open her present



Mom and Grandma Doris




My little brother, Lee with Ella





Will got a coonskin cap from my brother, Jeff. He's always good for the real macho presents!






Opening presents at Lee and Kelsee's. Do you like the camo wrapping paper?







Will showing off presents to his papa








Diagnosing dad...I loved that Mike was really hamming it up for Will!









Time to check Ella's heartbeat










Listening to mama's heart











Ahhhh...opening presents on Christmas morning












Mike with two babies













Thanks for the new running shoes honey doo!














Opening stockings















Look out, Will, there's a ravenous hippo emerging from your stocking!!!
















Will's big gift...a train table



















We ended Christmas day with a visit to Grandma Novie's

I sincerely apologize for the order of these photos, but I just do not have the patience to arrange them correctly. I did it for the last two posts and know if I don't just blog right now, it won't happen! I had been looking forward to Christmas morning for weeks. I just knew that Will would be overjoyed this year. I was not disappointed. It was so much fun. Santa brought Will a train table with some wooden track and new locomotives. I think he was actually a little more shocked than anything! After he played with his trains for a bit we opened stockings and presents. You can see in the pictures that we got him a doctor's kit. Will has quite the imagination and was listening to everyone's heart beats and giving Mike shots. Mike was hilarious playing around with Will.

After all of our Christmas fun we got ready and headed to Lee and Kelsee's to open presents with my family. It was a pretty rushed event. We had to hurry things along to get to my Grandma Doris' house for dinner. Still, I think I managed to get some pretty cute pictures. After a nice turkey dinner at Grandma's we went over to see my Grandma Novie. Mike said that she seemed overjoyed to see us. I thought that was a very sweet observation. After all of that excitement it was time to head home and put the babies to sleep. Only problem there was that Will did not want to go to bed. He wanted to play with all of his new toys!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Kristin Rosling said...

Ella is so cute in that first pic! And Im loving the coonskin cap :)

A Barr said...

Ella is so old!!! Your babies are growing up. And Will, he is a little man. Isaac got a doctors kit too!! I can't wait until he diagnoses us. A couple more years, yet.

juliette said...

Tonya, you are the blogging queen with all these pics! Good job keeping up.