Monday, December 22, 2008

Snowy days...

Close up of Will in his winter gear. One of his great grandma's knitted his hat. Cute, huh?


This is a picture of our snowman. He's pretty homely. I didn't know what to do with Ella while we were building. I put her in her little chair outside so I could help Will, but she didn't like that very much. We did this kind of quickly!



Will enjoying a walk in the snow




Ella is attached to me most of the time in the front pack, so this is the only way I can get a picture of her--close up!
In case I don't blog beforehand, I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

I'd also like to add as a sidenote, that most days end up with Will wearing no pants. I try to keep him clothed until Mike gets home, but lately that hasn't been happening!





0 comments: