A sun hat for Ella. I'm sure she'll grow into it! I don't know if you can see it in this picture, but the hat has her name embroidered on it--how cute!
Will opening his backpack...yes, these pictures are out of order!
Helping Grandma C. with a present
Train stencils from Auntie Carla. We'll have to show Will how to use these! They'll be the perfect activity during the winter months ahead.
The night ended with us watching Horton Hears a Who. Will and Kristin fell asleep after the movie started. Aren't they cute?
This year we celebrated Christmas Eve at our house with my in-laws. It was a change in the original plan. They had not had power or water at their home for the week due to the crazy weather. We were thankful that everyone could make it down safe and sound to celebrate with us. I made homemade pesto for the gang per Michael's request. For dessert, Carolyn brought all of the fixings for fondue--yum! It was such a nice evening hanging out and enjoying Christmas together.
2 comments:
YAY for all the pictures!! It really was a very nice Christmas. So fun watching Will!! Glad you found my posted video. He's so CUTE!!! I keep watching it too :)
It was a great Christmas Eve--Thank you so much for hosting the evening--especially with it being so last minute--we all loved your pesto.
Carolyn
Post a Comment