Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

Katie looking delicious in my apron
Ella looking like her usual cutie pie self

The men--Mike, Carlos, and Brian


The women--Nicole, Kristin, Ella, Tonya, & Katie



Nicole & Carlos playing Apples to Apples
Okay, I'm hopping on the bandwagon and blogging about my Thanksgiving. Here are just a few pics from the weekend. It was very busy! We spent Thursday with the in-laws and had dinner with their family friends. Nice dinner and nice company. After dinner we played the longest game of Apples to Apples ever. The next day was the annual cookie bake at Carolyn's house. We baked our little hearts out! Doesn't Katie look so cute in my apron? Did you know that Michael picked that out himself one year and brought it home to me? Pretty impressive, huh? I'm glad it's getting some use. I've also decided that Katie should come live with us since she likes to wake up and make all of us breakfast in the morning. I love you, Katie Jane!!! Sorry to be so scant with the details, but I have crying babies. Maybe I will be able to write more later!




1 comments:

ktjane said...

oh tonya, i totally want to live with you and make you scratch pancakes! i had a wonderful thanksgiving, thanks to all of you! love you!