Monday, December 22, 2008

Decorating the Tree

Ella goes straight for the lights! There's something fascinating about Christmas lights...
This would have been a great picture if I didn't cut Will's head out of it. I'm notorious for this!

Will wants to do everything that daddy does!
Ella makes her way to the tree










Will doing some decorating. A lot of the ornaments are on the bottom portion of the tree this year!





Isn't this the cutest picture ever?








When I was little my dad would always lift me up to put the star on the top of the tree. I loved it and decided we should do the same with our kids.




The finished product. Check out the look of awe on Will's face!




















4 comments:

Kara said...

Look at Ella up on all fours like she is getting ready to go. What the heck?

ktjane said...

ah, tonya, i love your cute little family! and your cute living room... nice color! you're so grown up. :)

nicole said...

Will and Ella are seriously the cutest kids EVER. I was just on the phone with Kristin and we were talking about them. I think I fell in love with both of them over Thanksgiving! Is Ella crawling now??? Or still scooting? She's going to have the most amazing fine motor skills...

A Barr said...

your kids are incredibly advanced. Isaac gets so frustrated on all fours. Ella and Mike are the cutest!