Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween

Kara as gypsy/supermom and her little pirate, Sofia
I'm still cracking up over Sofia's painted on eyebrows, moustache, and sideburns!
Mike's ping pong buddy, Brenden



This is the best picture we have of Will in his Halloween costume, what do you think?




Marianne (darling kitty), George (farmer), and little G. (dinosaur)


Wendy and her little monkey, Allison




Todd and Juliette with their little frog, Trevor




I am a Red Sox champion, I think Mike is a guy who works at an office on Hawaiian shirt day, and Will is a toddler with a mind of his own who doesn't want to wear a Halloween costume!


We decided Will wasn't old enough yet to appreciate trick or treating so we decided to have a Halloween party of our own with folks from my mom group and their sweet significant others. We had a good time and I am thankful for all of my new girlfriends I have acquired since becoming a mom! You girls (and your families) rock!












6 comments:

ktjane said...

oh, william!

Kristin Rosling said...

Looks like a nice Halloween!! Will doesnt look so cooperative :)

Leah said...

I love it! That was so cute seeing the families together dressed up. One day you won't be able to get Will out of a costume.

juliette said...

Tonya and Kara,
You gals are supermoms and really went all out, with yummy food and party favors. When's the next party?

Heather said...

Wish Sylvie and I could have been there... maybe next year. LOVE the picture of Will.

Kara said...

Tonya,
You are great!! Thanks for hosting. We are going to have toddler parties down soon. Thanks for being such a great friend, because although I love my kiddos, a little adult conversation never hurt anyone every once in a while :)
Kara