Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Will and My Michael

I just had to take a moment and write down some of the cute things that Will did today...

When he heard a train in the distance tonight he said, "choo, choo".

He is copying Mike and I a lot more. Today I made a noise and pretended to pour tea out of a kettle and he did the same--so cute!

When I started to get him ready for bed and started singing the Raffi song about brushing your teeth, he made hand motions like he was really brushing his teeth.

As we were reading one of his books today he repeated the word peacock after I showed him the picture and said the word. Mike said he did the same thing when he read him that book.

He puts his hand out now when he is walking around with a piece of food in his hand to fend off Daisy.

This past week he has started to bring books to me to read. Yesterday I read four books in a row to him. Each time he would bring me one and I took it, he would clap his little hands.

Will loves Jamba Juice. We stopped in to get some for ourselves and a friend today and he knew it was a treat. Sometimes I have to remind him to breathe, otherwise he'd just keep sucking down that sweet liquid! He looks so funny with that great big cup in his hands and drinking out of a straw!

For a while now he has been jumping around and saying, "hop". He's getting better and better at it all of the time!

Now for My Michael...

Mike has had to work late quite a few days in a row. That means that I work late too and I miss him. Tonight he came home with a rose, a bag of york peppermint patties (he read my mind), and some really kind words for me. I thought it was so sweet and thoughtful of him. He is so good to me and I am so blessed that he is my husband. Thanks, Mike!

4 comments:

ktjane said...

AH! that was so, so sweet!

Leah said...

I agree! So sweet :)

Kara said...

Mike,
You really read Tonya's mind, because she told me not even 2 hours before you got home that she was craving a York peppermint patty. Give Chris some of your magic powers please :)

juliette said...

Way to go on keeping up with your blog, Tonya. There's always something new and exciting!