Here are some pictures for you to enjoy. I should have blogged about these earlier, but I was too busy driving up to Salem to do so. You see, my husband is very superstitious and obsessed about the Red Sox. We had to go up and watch each game of the series with my in-laws because they seem to win when Mike watches the games on their television. It was a lot of driving, but fun to watch with true Red Sox fans. Mike's dad, David is the only person on the West Coast that cares about the Red Sox as much as Mike does. They are kindred spirits in this way or maybe it's just hereditary. My mother-in-law, Carolyn kept us well fed throughout the series and we ate dinner there every night, so again this made it worth the drive! Thanks for feeding us, Carolyn! At one point we thought we heard Will say, "Manny". Whenever we would cheer, Will would clap his hands together. What a cutie!
The first two pictures show just how much Will loves the water. We enjoy going to waterbabies together. Before I even had Will I couldn't wait to take swimming lessons with my little one. He is really starting to kick his legs in the water and he is getting more daring by jumping off the side of the pool from a sitting down position. Going under the water is no problem for him and he does a good job "dipping" with his swim instructor. He even loves going into the shower after we have finished with our lesson. He just squeals and runs around, charming all of the ladies in the locker room with his big beautiful eyes.
5 comments:
Oh brother! The picture of Will underwater looks like he didn't even notice he was underwater. That is too cute!
Love the water pictures.
I don't know why, but the under water pictures look kind of spooky to me... maybe I am just jealous that Sofia can't do that :). Pray for Sun tomorrow!
I love the swimming pictures!
As for the Red Sox fans, there are quite a few here too (maybe because they are former East Coasters as well!) Bob really got a kick out of the TV superstition.
I tagged you. See my blog for details.
Post a Comment