Monday, October 1, 2007

The New Look

Thanks for the comments to all of you who are leaving them for me! Some of you have complimented the new look of the old blog. Well, I have a confession to make. I was checking out some websites, surfing from link to link when I found this one...

http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/

It is from a blog that I clicked on from Kara's site. It sounded like they wanted to advertise this website. Hopefully if they read this they won't think I'm too much of a stalker. Actually if they read this it means they are stalking me too. All's fair game in this crazy blogging world! So check out this site. She tells you exactly how to change your background, step by step. It's pretty easy and I'm glad I found it. Thought some of you fellow bloggers might enjoy it as well.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey stalker,
I love your background. I'm glad Matie Kay is making the rounds! Feel free to keep looking at pictures of my family you don't know, and I'll do the same to yours :)
-Your stalker
P.S. Your son is adorable.

Tonya said...

Thanks!!! That's hilarious :) Good to know that you don't mind me checking out your cute website!