Sunday, October 14, 2007

Playing Catch Up

Mike and William at the Portland Marathon. William paced Mike the last 6 miles to push him to the end. It worked...Mike finished in 3:04:26, which is a P.R.!

Kristin helped me out with Will. What a great little auntie! Apparently toddlers don't like to sit around and be spectators for too long! Kristin and I were there to cheer on our men. Carlos also ran the marathon. This was his first time. We are so proud of him!!! Unfortunately, I was a slacker with the camera and didn't capture him on film. He is on video though!


The classic birthday cake picture. Don't count the candles!


Mom and I celebrated our birthdays together. I was her late birthday present many years ago. It was such a nice night hanging out, eating pizza peddler pizza and laughing with my family. Jeff gave mom a new nickname of Grandma Fonzarelli. I think that's where the laughing came in!


Some of you may have noticed that it's been a while since my last blog. Hmmm...I won't give you too many lame excuses. I do have to tell you that it has been pretty busy around here. Mike has run a marathon, I turned another year older, and I also helped put on an inservice conference for teachers last Friday. I am the president of my local reading council this year so my responsibilities have grown quite a bit! Anyway, here are some photos of the past week or so...

2 comments:

ktjane said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TONYA JEAN!!!

i completely forgot about pizza peddler pizza...yum!

Leah said...

Happy Late Birthday! I didn't know you and your mom had birthdays close together, so do my mom and I - I was due on her birthday, but born a week late.