Taking a snooze in the park
My son, the musical prodigy
Will and his ultramarathoning daddy
Just another day on the homefront, but I'm feeling so grateful for it. Glad to have my healthy, happy little boy with me running around like a crazy man! I really love him to pieces! There is something about the month of September here in Oregon that just puts me in a good mood. The weather is just right and it's so much fun to enjoy it with my son. I feel so blessed to be at home with him for another year to watch him grow, explore, and experience life. I have to send out a special thanks to my husband for making all of this possible. I love you, Mike! Okay, enough mushiness for now!
7 comments:
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
i just threw up a little, but in a good way.
Very funny, my friend! You crack me up. Can't wait to see you!!!
Cute, cute munchkin! Keep posting the fabulous pictures of the little sprout.
Tonya,
Will needs to learn to play the piano so that he can accompany Sofia while she sings!! Never to early to get him started I say :)
Tonya, I started writing a comment about how postive sun-shiny your blog is and then Kara tried to tell me what to write. She keeps on doing that! Now I don't know what to say, but I'm glad my wife has a cheesy partner in crime.
Are you calling me cheesy???
Yup!
Post a Comment