Thursday, September 6, 2007

Here Comes the Bride...



These are pictures that I took of my beautiful friend, Kristina. Isn't she gorgeous? She will be married to her boyfriend Kyle in August. I kept driving by a bridal shop that had this dress in the window and it just caught my eye. I just had to have Kris try it on for me! She is going to make such a beautiful bride!


5 comments:

Kara said...

Hey,
You should tell this Kristina character that I know of a great photographer :)

Leah said...

Oooh thanks so much for posting and keeping me in the loop!

Unknown said...

Oooh. I like that dress. Does she already have one picked out or is she going to go with the one in the picture? Or is she still looking? I posted on my blog again. I will add links next time I work on it. In the meantime here is my web address again:

http://web.mac.com/rich.carter/Site/Marys_Blog/Marys_Blog.html

Also, I clicked on your link to my website and I noticed that it can't find it. The reason is because my web address on your link puts a www. before web.mac.com and that should not be there. Also, site should be Site and it should have a .html at the end, then it should work. I hope.

Anywho, love the bridal picture. Makes me want to get married in a real wedding gown.

Unknown said...

I thought I would give my website address again.

http://web.mac.com/rich.carter/Site/
Marys_Blog/Marys_Blog.html

ktjane said...

oh my gosh! gorgeous!!!