Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sew Domestic (get it?)

Kelsee with her example block of fabric. She picked out some fun colors.


Mom with her bad ass racing fabric (excuse the language, there just wasn't another way to put it)



My fabric all laid out. I took this picture for Katie Jane :)This is what it looked like after I cut and sewed my strips together
Finished 9 patch block
Sorry for the title folks, but you know I like a good pun. I'm sort of nerdy that way. Mom, Kelsee and I took our first quilting class last week. We had a good time together. I am posting this especially for Katie so she can check out the progress. Hope you like it, girlfriend!


4 comments:

Kristin Rosling said...

Lovely! Takes me back to my quilting days :) I think it was 3rd grade? Mom?

Kara said...

I can't get over how cute that fabric is that you chose. Seriously.

Marianne said...

You just totally turned me on girl.

ktjane said...

YOU ARE AMAZING! as if i didn't already love you with an everlasting love, now this... i am SO excited about having my very own quilt made by you!

and that is bad ass fabric!