I know I only have a few seconds before my kids realize I'm on the computer and they start crawling all over me, but I wanted to take a second to write down some thoughts before my day catches up with me. This afternoon we were riding home from the park. Will was telling me his big dreams of owning a motorcycle AND a skateboard. I put him in the car seat and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He had a cute smile on his face. I am so grateful that I can give him kisses and say I love you to him whenever I want. On the way home he was singing songs on the radio. Ella was dreaming dreams of her own in the seat next to him. I have to write this down now because I know it won't always be like this. They are only little for such a short time. Here comes Ella. She spotted me and is crawling, growling and saying mamamamamama.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment