

I guess we were having too much fun because these are the only pictures that I took! We started out the morning by going to our favorite coffee shop and then walked over to the fabric store. I am taking a quilting class with my mom and decided that I would give the finished product to Katie, who has been wanting a quilt to keep her warm all winter long. It should be finished just in time for the ninety degree weather! I wanted to surprise her, but I am a horrible liar, so I just let her know what I was up to. The next three hours were spent agonizing over which fabrics to use! It's not as easy as it looks to pick out the right fabric and color combinations. It was fun and we walked away with all of the material to make a quilt top. We spent the rest of the afternoon downtown, eating lunch and going into some other shops.
I was very grateful that Katie came down to visit and hang out with the kids and me. It was good to catch up and have some girlfriend time!
2 comments:
Those photos are precious!
i heart you, girlfriend!
Post a Comment