Monday, November 10, 2008

Two Babies

This is a very au natural picture of me, but I had to post it anyway. One day, after I had Ella, Will had climbed into the crib. He asked for help getting out. I had Ella in one arm and picked him up in the other. There is a mirror right across from the crib, so I turned around and said, "look, Will, two babies". Now whevever I hold Ella and he wants my attention he says, "mom, two babies, two babies". It's pretty cute. So...back to the picture...

Mike had gone out running that morning and I wanted to get some stuff done around the house, but of course, Ella was crying. I sat with her in the rocking chair and tried to comfort her. Will came over and wanted me to have two babies, so I scooped him up too. I remember thinking I should lay them both down and get some work done. Then I stopped myself and remembered that they won't be babies long and decided just to keep holding on to them and keep rocking them in my chair. This is how Mike found us when he walked into the house and he said he just had to grab the camera and take a picture of us all. I love it because we are all so happy and peaceful. Ahhhhhh...

5 comments:

ktjane said...

that is the absolute sweetest picture ever! now you're making me cry!

Leah said...

And you might just make me want to have kids!

Sheila Mac said...

How sweet!!!

Kristin Rosling said...

That might be the cutest picture ive ever seen.

nicole said...

I can't wait to see these two babies very soon! Oh and bake cookies with their mommy-- I am SO excited!