Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Feeling Crafty?

I'm really not all that crafty of a gal, but once in a while I get inspired. My little friend Sofia turned 3 this month, so I thought it would be fun to make her a crown. I was going to add more embellishments, but then I reminded myself to keep it simple and not go overboard. I even did some handstitching. What do you think?

8 comments:

Shahnaz said...

Tonya! That is so cute!! What a great idea! Did you use a pattern, or did you just make it up? I love it!

Cami said...

Very cute!

KristinaP said...

Very awesome. I love the pearl beads at the top. I know she'll treasure it.

ktjane said...

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? all whipping up an impromptu costume, and homemade birthday gifts - and to think, TO THINK, you were going to ophoto your daughter's birth announcement. gah!

that is so freaking adorable i can't even stand it...

Kara said...

Tonya,
We love it. Sofia would love anything that came from her favorite person, though. Every time she sees it she says,"Did Tonya make that for me?" You are a jewel!
Kara

juliette said...

It is beautiful, as befits a princess. It looks huge!

Elisa Street said...

Very sweet.

On another note....you have not been held captive by FACEBOOK yet? I need your email address to invite you to my blog...I decided to privatize!

Tonya said...

Shahnaz--I just made up the pattern. Kind of willy-nilly, but definitely homemade!

Elisa--No, I have not been held captive by facebook yet. I've been trying to avoid it, since I already spend enough time with the blogs! Hmmmmm...how do I get my email address to you without sending it out to the whole world???

Thanks to all the rest of y'all for the comments. You know I love 'em!!!