Spoken like a true karaoke queen...
"She gave up her song spot for me, that's a real friend. That's like giving me her bone marrow".
Here are some of the things I did today...
*Had a nice long phone conversation with my Grandma Novie.
*Made homemade pancakes for the first time ever.
*Wrestled away a spatula from Will after he found out how far he could stick it down Ella's throat.
When these are the highlights from your day, you pretty much need to go out with your girlfriends on a weeknight, sing a little karaoke and drink a margarita, just to keep your edge.
***This was written on Wednesday night, but I just got around to posting it. I know that today is Saturday.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Posted by
Tonya
at
11:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you crack me up, girl!
karaoke rules! You guys should feel lucky that you're so good at it.
Karaoke DOES rule! I don't know if I'd say I'm good at it though!!! I just like to get up there and belt it out :)
Tonya,
I hope to be privileged enough to come with you some time!!
I would LOVE to hear you belt it out!!!
Post a Comment