Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tickled Pink!

Steph, Diantha and I decided to get together so that we could catch up over coffee. I had just taken a sip of my decaf mocha when lo and behold two rose colored vixens walked through the door! What a sight! I was cracking up. Stephanie and Diantha are always up to something! I was speechless. Do I have great girlfriends or what???!!! What a way to celebrate bringing another girl into the world. I hope she likes pedis!

6 comments:

Kara said...

That is so cute. Those girls are always up for a good time.

ktjane said...

you have the sweetest friends!

Tonya said...

Kara--those girls ARE always up for a good time!

Katie--I know, you are among the sweetest, girlfriend!!!

Tonya said...

Kara--those girls ARE always up for a good time!

Katie--I know, you are among the sweetest, girlfriend!!!

Shahnaz said...

That is so sweet!! It's so wonderful to have good girl friends!

juliette said...

AAAAAaaaAAw! Your blog always makes me sob.