Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's a...

GIRL!!! Mike and I had our ultrasound today and thought we would share the news! We are so happy and excited for this new addition to our lives. I have been in a state of disbelief for some time now. We were so blessed with the arrival of Will. God is so good to us. We are twice blessed! The love I already have for this new little baby is overwhelming and wonderful. I can feel her moving around and can tell that she has a lot of spunk. Look out world!

7 comments:

ktjane said...

i'm SO excited! congratulations!!!

Kara said...

Yeah!!!! Come get girl stuff :)

Leah said...

Oh my I am sooo excited to meet her! I'm sorry I missed your call last night, I'll try you tonight.

Heather said...

Yippee!! I'm so happy for you. You're going to love having a little girl. I can't wait to meet her!

Shahnaz said...

Felicidades!!!!! I am SO excited for you!!

The Growing Hennans said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know you were expecting. I thought I was a diligent reader, too!

I sure wish I could have stayed in the live and learn class longer. The great friends like you that I met there is what inspired me to blog. Enjoy your girl!

Cami said...

Aaron and I say Congratulations!