Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sheryl Crow is Back...and Better Than Ever!!!

I went out and bought the new Sheryl Crow CD today and I have to say I am quite impressed. She is back to her old rocker self and I love it! Music and lyrics are fab and she has a lot to say. Check it out! Can't wait till she comes back into town to perform! The last time I saw her she stood up on a piano and wailed out a Led Zeppelin tune. Man, I love good music!

5 comments:

Kristin Rosling said...

Nice!! Ive heard some of it and I really like it too.

ktjane said...

i can't wait to hear it!

p.s. i'm a little disappointed that i posted a picture just for you & you didn't even notice.

p.p.s. kristin needs to start a blog.

Tonya said...

I looked for a picture that was posted for me and I can't find it (are you surprised?). Give me a hint or something cuz I need help!

I agree that Kristin needs to start a blog :) Whaddyathink, Kristin?

Kara said...

I love the love is free song...it is so catchy. Thanks for hookin a girl up Tonya.

Kristin Rosling said...

Ive considered it. We'll see... For now I will continue to stalk you guys :)