Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Latest...

Will getting ready for bed

Will with a grape juice moustache

Will playing Wii tennis. He looks like a natural, doesn't he?

Mike with a wicked backhand


Here are some random pictures that I have taken over the last few days or so. Mike received an early birthday present from his parents this weekend--a Nintendo Wii. I have to say that I was probably just as excited about it as he was! We've had fun bowling, playing tennis, etc. Will has enjoyed it too!!! Thanks Carolyn and David!!!

In other news...
Will seems to be saying new words every single day. It's so great to see his little mind working. Just tonight he said, "donkey" while Mike was reading him a story. He's so smart!

The baby is kicking. I think she might be dancing a jig in my belly.

Will went swimming with his friend, Patrick today. I wish I could have taken a picture of them in the water together. Patrick looked like he was really enjoying his time in the pool!

Mike has been fitting in training runs during all hours of the day. He is so dedicated!

I have been busy putting together an Open Mic Poetry Cafe for my reading council.

That's the skinny, folks!




6 comments:

Leah said...

We have a Wii also and it is a big hit with family and friends. Caitlyn likes our truck racing game and Hunter likes to immitate us boxing! Watch out for Wii tennis elbow :)

Kristin Rosling said...

Yea pictures!!! I knew nothing about this Wii!! Can't wait till Easter :)

juliette said...

I'm so excited to open your blog today and find two new posts! I was getting used to the ladies in pink. I kind of missed the commenting on the previous post, but it's okay because I was a failure at cloth diapering, which is not to say I won't try again. Also, I love, love, love my ergo, although it seems like a sling is better for a little baby. Never succeeded either with the free sling I have, it's called the nojo. Let me know when/if you go to the diaper store, maybe we can go together.

Gramma said...

We are glad you are enjoying wii--also looking forward to trying it out---Will looked cute in his boots--can he puit them on himself
GrandmaC and Papa

Kristin Rosling said...

Hmmm playing that Wii tennis left handed too...

Cami said...

We love our Wii. So much fun. I can't believe how big Will is looking.