Hi folks! I want to know where the love is. Why aren't you leaving me any comments? Are you out there? Are you reading my blog?
I thought maybe if I posted a new picture of Will you all might get motivated to leave me a comment! This is my little one with a black bean beard--cute, huh? I just had to snap a picture! Will is working very hard to feed himself. He has a very independent spirit and does not want to be spoon fed anymore. Wonder where he gets that from!
7 comments:
it's right here:
LOVE!
LOVE!
LOVE!
that little guys is so dang cute! i don't know how you can stand it.
Tonya,
When all other blogging friends have failed you.. here I will be silently always staulking your blog waiting for new updates :)
I am getting a big kick out of this, because I just looked at my blog and complained that I have ZERO comments! You put it into words. I would have commented on the sleep thing, but I'm not talking about sleep right now.
What a cutie!
I linked your blog on my blog page and I check yours almost everyday, I just don't always leave a comment. Add a counter to your page, then you'll really know how many people read your posts. I am sending my California love your way!
look who is talking...where's the love? it's thursday & you haven't posted anything since sunday. you can't just leave us hanging like this! ha,ha! :)
Will is just too cute--even with a messy face--he looks so proud of his accomplishment
Love Grandma C
Hello darling. So I am totally going to be reading your blogs like all the time and I want you to know that even though I may not call, I love you very much and hope you know that I think about you all often. Sounds like something serious is happening... Not so much! Really enjoy the pictures. Maybe I should try this.
Post a Comment