Thursday, May 31, 2007

Nap Time

Not only did Will sleep until 6:30 this morning, he also took a mid morning nap!!! I hardly knew what to do with myself! Michael came into the nursery this morning and said that I was a different person! I felt back to my old self after getting 6 consecutive hours of sleep. Ahhhhhh...
Will also seemed a little more cheery. I can't wait until all of those teeth come in! We have been working on getting Will into a routine. I highly recommend reading The No Cry Sleep Solution if you are having trouble getting your little ones to sleep. Maybe I'm counting my chickens before they hatch here, but I'm looking forward to some more sleep in the nights to come.

We took a little trip to see Great Grandma Doris and Great Grandpa Harold this afternoon. Will just seems to make everyone happy when he's around. He was smiling at his great grandparents and hamming it up. He got a little fussy towards the end. I think he was ready for another nap. He slept most of the ride home, even through my out of tune singing! I love that boy!

0 comments: