Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Guilty Pleasure




Alright, most of you know by now that I am a fan of American Idol. I love music, so it's fun for me to sing along and see the guests, etc. So to celebrate the finale we had a party at my house. You had to come dressed as your favorite AI personality. Here we have Paula, Sanjaya, and Phil. Don't we look like rock stars? I tried to create a faux-hawk like Sanjaya, but my friend, Marianne's was numero uno. I thought I snapped a picture of it, but I don't have one. Guess you'll just have to imagine it. A lot of love went into that faux-hawk. We had some pretty snazzy rock stars in the house. Little G. (Marianne's son) had his own opinions of American Idol as you can see from the picture. He kept turning the TV off!

1 comments:

ktjane said...

you are adorable. i love your shirt. i miss you.