Guess what? Will took his first step today! I knew he was close. It couldn't have been better timing. Mike had just walked in the door from a run and sat down on the couch to visit with us. I put Will down on the floor and he was standing while balancing on my arms. You could tell he wanted to go say hi to his daddy. Mike was reaching out to Will, but I told him to move his arm back just a little bit--to make him work for it, you know! It worked! Will took a step to get to his Dad!!! Woo-hoo!!! Good job, Will!!! It was great that we both got to experience this first together!
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
go, will!!!
By the time I get back to Oregon he'll be running!
Yea!!
Good job Will--we'll be anxious to see what he can do on Sunday
Post a Comment