It's been a while since I've written. Now that I've got you hooked on my blog, you must be thirsty for more. I don't have much to say. However, I have been pondering a question posed by a dear friend of mine..."if you had to choose a bumper sticker for you car, what would it say?" I'm taking liberty with the quotes. I'm pretty sure those weren't her exact words. Anyway, I have three possible bumper stickers that I would consider putting on my car. Here they are:
- Drum machines have no soul
- Live simply so that others may simply live
- Maybe the hokey pokey really is what it's all about
4 comments:
i like the middle one best! :)
"The Freaks Shall Inherit The Earth"
obviously, this is Grampa D posting...
"If you're not outrages, you're not paying attention" or "Well behaved women rarely make history"
I would have a bumper sticker that says "Save a horse, ride a cowgirl."Soooo just kidding, but back where I am from in Klamath Falls, you see a lot of interesting bumper stickers like this.... It is always interesting to see people's bumper stickers, because it shows what they are passionate about. Two bumper stickers I would consider are "Mean people suck" and "It will be a great day when Education has all of the money that it needs, and our arm has to have a bake sale to buy bombs."
Post a Comment