Look at this totally awesome mama!!! This is just hours after giving birth.
Mama Kelsee and VERY proud Auntie Tonya, check out little mama Ella in the corner there!
Awwwwww....
Seriously...can you stand how cute my nephew is???!!! Kelsee's pretty cute too! :)
A family picture
Transferring the baby to Papa
Proud Papa
Beautiful
I went to visit my BRAND NEW NEPHEW today!!!!!!!!! I wanted to break down and bawl, but I held myself together. I am so excited to welcome this new little life into the world. He really is the cutest thing around. Kelsee spent last night in labor so I hope she is getting some well deserved rest right now. She hasn't skipped a beat and seems like such a natural at this mom gig. I was impressed with how at ease she was today. Good luck to Lee and Kelsee as they embark on this new journey together. Congrats!!!
5 comments:
Yeah!! So exciting. This is going to be one very loved baby!
Yeah! And we have one very loved excersaucer or overstimulator as we like to call it, to return to you so that he can enjoy it in a few months! It worked great, thanks so much!!
Congrats to all!!! Yay, a new Auntie :)
Hi, Sweetie Pie Baby. Love your name. Your cousin Audrey was a great hit as part of the sermon this morning!
Your blog is great, Tonya.
Oh, I don't think the comment section is revealing my identity. It's Becky(messyhead). Grandma's Hands is the name I chose for my non-existent blog, I think. It was a long time ago...
Post a Comment