Brother and sister walking hand in hand...ahhhhh...
Will's ready for action
Ella got some bonus time out on the playground after we dropped Will off
It's still September, so I'm allowed to write about the first day of school, right? Just wanted to document it. Many of you have already heard this, but I have to write it down. The night before school started I went in to kiss Will and Ella goodnight. I walked in and they were sleeping together on the bedroom floor. I think they might have been anticipating the separation. They walked hand in hand to and from school as well. Those two! I love them so much. They are best buds and I hope they stay that way! Audrey was also asking about Will throughout the day. We really miss him!!! He is doing great at school so far and has come home tired and happy each day. You can't ask for much more than that!
3 comments:
So cute! My nephew is so handsome!
Yes he is! :)
Post a Comment