Monday, November 14, 2011

Hawaii Pics

 Hanging out in the pool

 Will found a generous friend with a floatie that was almost the size of the entire pool!


 This kid is livin' the life, huh?
A beautiful rainbow

Okay, I'm really behind in the blog posts.  Our trip to Hawaii was before Halloween.  That's how lousy I've been at posting.  I'm on a marathon tonight though!  Here are some of the pictures from the first day of the trip.

3 comments:

A Barr said...

love all the posts!!!!! you went to hawaii??????...i want to be in your family:) very blessed you are. love the barrs.

Kara said...

Yeah for blog catch up!! Love all of the pics. You were one hot peacock, and even more beautiful than a real peacock with those awesome boots :). Miss you friend and your dear children!

Tonya said...

Glad you all are still reading from time to time! Anne, you can definitely join our family. We'd love to have you! :) We are blessed for sure. I will be posting more on Hawaii soon. Mike's parents have a time share over there so that was the impetus for a nice little family vacation.

Kara, thanks! Wish I wasn't such a slacker on the outfit though. You know I love Halloween! I miss you too!!!