Monday, November 14, 2011

Way Behind...

 Will wanted to be a cowboy with bushy eyebrows and a mustache.  I think the mustache was inspired by daddy!  The first one I drew was unacceptable.  He insisted that it go downwards.  You got it, buddy! 
 My lousy attempt at being a peacock.  I was trying to show off the "tailfeathers" that I made.  I also ordered a cute barrette that did not come in time for the party.  It was kind of an essential piece since it would have made it very clear what I was trying to be.  I'm going to try again next year.  It was also crazy trying to put together a costume with these munchkins around!
 Our Patriots cheerleader.  Looks like she might have gotten onto the field! 
 Go Pats!!!
Cowgirl Princess--Leave it to Ella to choose a combo!  I love this spunky girl.  I need to put a picture of her boots on here because they are awesome.  I'm sure they'll show up in a later post. 


This was our first attempt at Halloween.  We went to a pumpkin carving party so we got to try out the costumes.  Both of the girls were sporting road rash.  That's as gory as we get for Halloween! 

0 comments: