I just saw this under posts that I never published. These photos were taken during the "witching" hour. To keep these guys occupied we played howler monkeys. The kids had some wild energy and I told them that they were a bunch of monkeys. I tried to lock them up in a cage made out of couch cushions. As hard as I tried to keep them pleased in their cage with delicious bananas (yellow blocks) they still managed to escape. I chased them after their various escape attempts only to be met with maniacal monkey laughter. Oh, those monkeys!
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Howler Monkeys
I just saw this under posts that I never published. These photos were taken during the "witching" hour. To keep these guys occupied we played howler monkeys. The kids had some wild energy and I told them that they were a bunch of monkeys. I tried to lock them up in a cage made out of couch cushions. As hard as I tried to keep them pleased in their cage with delicious bananas (yellow blocks) they still managed to escape. I chased them after their various escape attempts only to be met with maniacal monkey laughter. Oh, those monkeys!
Posted by
Tonya
at
5:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love my howler monkeys, good job zookeeper!
Post a Comment