I tried to get a cute picture of Audrey before her birthday. Everything was nice and calm at the beginning of the session...
This is how it ended! She was tired of having her picture taken and wanted her mama!
Isn't this the epitome of a big brother?
My happy crew
Just trying to get back into the groove of posting. Grandma Novie gave Audrey this dress so I wanted to make sure I snapped a picture of her in it. I think the pics turned out great, don't you! :) I also wanted to include a picture of the kids playing on the deck. This picture was BEFORE Mike and his dad finished our benches. They have done a lot of work completing the deck and I have really appreciated it. We have been spending a lot of time out here this summer.
1 comments:
Super cute kids:)
Post a Comment