Thought I'd hurry up and get some pictures from Audrey's first birthday posted on the blog. Thanks to everyone who helped us along the way, especially this first year. It has been a crazy ride, but fabulous nonetheless! Look at that happy, healthy baby! I'll try and write more when she's not vying for my attention. This computer is like a kid magnet! :)
Monday, August 15, 2011
My baby's first birthday
Posted by
Tonya
at
10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is adorable :) And she looks so much like Ella.
It feels like just yesterday that we were celebrating Ella's first birthday. Why must they grow up so fast?
Tonya, what a great time... Kellie and I had just a blast and my kids did too. A big thanks to you and Mike. We seriously need to do these things more often. I'm glad Hannah got the chance to water Will... Just kiddin' And I think some whiffle ball is on the card for the next event. I have 3 bats and countless balls. Thanks again... Eric
Erin--Good to hear from you!!! Congrats on your new addition! I have been keeping track via your blog and enjoying your stories. Wish you were still across the street to celebrate with us!
Eric--it was great to have your family over. Thanks for all the great comments on my blog. Props to Hannah for the ambush. I was impressed with her tactical prowess! :)
I'm so bummed that I missed the fiesta. I can't believe your baby is 1!!!
Post a Comment