Right now I have several blog entries that have not been posted. I have hesitated each time before pressing the publish button. Perhaps I just don't trust myself in my sleep deprived state, or perhaps I just don't trust myself enough, period.
I want to write something a little more honest, yet I don't want to air out my dirty laundry, burden others with my problems, or offend others who have different beliefs from my own. Maybe I just shouldn't think about it so much. I don't want my blog to just be a bunch of cheery fluff, but at the same time I don't want it to be negative. If I'm being honest I also don't want to write about things that might cast me in a negative light, especially to those who may not know me as well. Also, I don't want to feel judged for some of the choices that I have made. Sometimes I wonder if past students of mine read the blog. That one always makes me question myself. Do I have anything I wouldn't want them reading on my blog?
I'm definitely overthinking it, aren't I?
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Writer's Block
Posted by
Tonya
at
4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I so love your cheery posts, but they also make me wonder if there isn't something wrong with my life :)
And don't worry. We're not so easy to offend, and we definitely don't judge you. Our choices exhaust us at times, and we should be allowed to say that we're exhausted, but that doesn't mean that we would make different choices if we had the chance.
Please, please, please write more... You have a great way of expressing stuff, and let me tell you, next to the Pain Train's tough skin, nothing you say is going to affend me. Kellie enjoys your thoughts as well. We check your page, and Mike's every day. Write on sista...
Don't over think it. You are lovable and wonderful and you have a lot to share. Just be yourself!!
You should say what you want.
I feel like it's someone else's problem if they don't like. Like it or not life isn't always positve.
i don't know how you do it. so air some dirty stuff. it makes this life worth living. i hope to not be so cheesy. but just posting pics is about all i can do for now.
Post a Comment