A while back we all woke up to SNOW! Having grown up in the valley, I always get excited when it snows. Mike took the kids out and I was inside waiting for Audrey to wake up so I could go play too. I eventually woke her up (isn't that terrible?) and brought her outside so we could all have some fun together before Mike had to head off to work. We spent most of our morning outside playing and visiting with a neighbor and her two boys. My neighbor was even kind enough to watch Will while I tended to the girls. I repaid her with a gourmet lunch of frozen pizza. It's nice to have some company on a cold winter day. Hope you all were able to enjoy the snow too!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Snow!
A while back we all woke up to SNOW! Having grown up in the valley, I always get excited when it snows. Mike took the kids out and I was inside waiting for Audrey to wake up so I could go play too. I eventually woke her up (isn't that terrible?) and brought her outside so we could all have some fun together before Mike had to head off to work. We spent most of our morning outside playing and visiting with a neighbor and her two boys. My neighbor was even kind enough to watch Will while I tended to the girls. I repaid her with a gourmet lunch of frozen pizza. It's nice to have some company on a cold winter day. Hope you all were able to enjoy the snow too!
Posted by
Tonya
at
3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, you guys got a lot of snow! fun :)
Post a Comment