I'm glad Audrey gets to use this cute little hand-me-down from Ella
Mike and Ella at the hotel. Aren't they a cozy pair?
Last weekend we went to the Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate my father-in-law's 60th birthday. It was quite the excursion with three small children. We just had to laugh (or curse) on the way home. When one of them was quiet the others would be wailing. At one point Ella was crying for Boogaville (Burgerville). I think Mike wanted a milkshake so he gave in to her request. When we arrived we asked what she wanted at Burgerville and she said, "nuffing". Oh well, we still got our milkshakes!
While at the lodge, we had a good time splashing around with the kids so it was all worth it. All of us had to accept Carolyn's challenge and go down the Howling Tornado. I recommend you try it! I liken it to being flushed down a giant toilet bowl. :)
1 comments:
Good catching up Tonya. Man, boogaville does sound good :).
Post a Comment