Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Here's the Happy...

A while back Mike said that this is a very sad, yet very happy time in our lives. Sad because we have been losing some very precious loved ones, but happy because we are experiencing the joy of new life that little ones bring to us. So here's the happy... Tonya, this is your life right now... *Sitting on a bench in the sun (that's right there was a sun break today) while the kids climbed on a rock structure. Will and Ella pretended to be mountain goats. I hand fed them their hearty meal of grass. I love these moments and I want to hold on to them. The age of innocence is short and fleeting. *"Mommy the pee pee is coming" *"Mommy, I went poop and it went plop" *Audrey crawling towards me so that she can be picked up and snuggled *Celebrating the completion of our first chapter book--Mouse and the Motorcyle *Will reminding me to check out the next chapter book installment at the library--Runaway Ralph. *Will asking me to tell a Ralph and Bernice story. These are stories I make up on the fly. It's good for my imagination. Ralph and Bernice are characters that I made up. They live in the Jackson-Frazier wetland here in town. * Ella running around with her beautiful hair flowing behind her. Happy and free. *Storytime at the library. The kids come home singing the songs. *Audrey's gummy smile *Ella saying, "Mommy, I want you". *Kissing boo boos and using my magic spell for healing Sana sana, colita de rana Si no sanas ahora Sanaras manana

0 comments: