Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summertime

We have just been caught up in life around here and haven't made the time to write about it, which is a shame because we've been having a lot of fun. Also, our computer has decided to spontaneously shut down without so much as a warning so it has been frustrating to do any sort of long project on it, including downloading our pictures. I will have to post some of those later.

Summer is in full swing, which just fills my soul. I love being out in the sunshine with the kids. I've even hauled my large body out in a swimsuit to cool off in the pool with them. Look out fellow pool mates! It's too hot to care, folks, and the water feels great.

I am getting anxious to meet this little one inside of me. Who is she?

I would love to blog more, but motherly duties are calling and I'm sure the computer has almost had it's fill. How does anyone work from home with children? I would love to know. I can hardly check my email!

Hope you all are enjoying the sunshine!

0 comments: