This is one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever attended. It was held at a place called O&L Gardens. I have known Katie forever now and it has been so much fun to enjoy all of the festivities leading up to her marriage. Tom is an absolute catch and they just belong together. I love the pictures of Katie. Doesn't she look like a glamorous dame from old Hollywood? I love it--the swept up hair, the strapless dress. Absolutely gorgeous. No wonder Tom is so giddy when he is around her! :) We all had a good time at the reception. You can see that Ella got her groove on with our friends, Sheri and Terl. They have hosted Bible study many times and are a pretty sweet couple in their own right. They are always teasing each other You can see that the kids love them too! The top pic is for Anne, who requested a preggo pic. There you go! :) That was four weeks from the due date. I'm even bigger now!!!
Monday, July 26, 2010
Katie's Wedding
Posted by
Tonya
at
5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
omg a shout out to anne on tonya's blog...i feel like a super star. you look so pretty. cute dress. way to go on all the posts. are you blog nesting? you have really cute kids. mike's not bad either!
Thanks, Anne!!! :)
You are a superstar, by the way! I think I am blog nesting! I feel like I have to catch up or they will never get done. Then it's all about baby!
Post a Comment