Corn, glorious corn!!!
So did Will!
October wasn't a good blogging month for me so now I'm trying to catch up...in one day! I love going to the pumpkin patch and I think it shows in the amount of pictures that we took. We had a great day and the weather was nice. The ground was pretty muddy out by the pumpkin patch. Will lost a shoe in the mud as he was stepping back onto the tractor. There was another father there who decided not to wear shoes at all. It was actually pretty hilarious. There he was in his bare feet with mud up to his calves. I told him that some people pay a lot of money for that kind of treatment! We spent a lot of time after the tractor ride playing at the farm and we all had a good time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment