Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween Part II

Mike's masterpiece
My happy pumpkin

Will wanted to accessorize


Tell me this isn't the cutest clown you've ever seen!



A very serious bumblebee!




Classic






Everyone was happy when they discovered my cheesy pumpkin earrings






An action shot
Once again, Halloween did not disappoint! We had a great time going door to door around the neighborhood. Since the downtown trick or treating was the night before we had time to be leisurely. The highlight of the evening was when the kids both received whole candy bars. Ahhhh yeah! I always dreamed about that when I was a kid! :) We're going back to that house next year!!!






7 comments:

Gramma said...

Great Pictures--Hey Tonya where's your bumblebee costume?

Gramma said...

I forgot to comment on Mike's pumpkin--I am VERY impressed

Kara said...

Whoa Mike, that pumpkin is awesome. Yours too of course, but I didn't know he had such skill. That pic of the kids looking up at your earrings is adorable.

Heather said...

Aw - looks like you had a blast! Happy Halloween!

Leah said...

I was just about to email you and ask about Halloween. What happened to the lobster idea? The bee costume is super cute. How long did it take Mike to carve his pumpkin?

Tonya said...

Carolyn, I put on the bee costume, but it was too cold to wear it out trick or treating. It would have been all covered up!

The lobster idea got nixed. He decided he wanted to be a clown and then he started saying he wanted to be a transformer. The clown costume used to be Mike's and the bee used to be Kristin's, so we used those instead. Maybe we'll do the lobster idea next year! I hope so because I think it would be hilarious! Not sure how long it took for Mike to carve his pumpkin. Quite a bit longer than it took me to do mine!

juliette said...

What's up with that? Trevor got a full-sized Butterfinger. We had to confiscate it, of course.