Saturday, November 7, 2009

Good Dog, Carl



After a great day visiting with an old friend of mine I decided to drop off some books at the library. By chance, it happened to be the day that the author of the Good Dog, Carl books was visiting. Ella squealed each time the dog barked. The librarian chose volunteers to lay down on the floor. The dog then jumped over three little kids. Will kept trying to be chosen. He even snuck up quietly and laid down next to some of the other kids, but the librarian kept sending him back to the audience. Poor Will! I guess the librarian thought he was too young. We were still able to play with the dog afterwards and get a book signed. I'm actually bummed that I have pictures of the dog and not the visit with my friend Isolde and her two daughters whom I had met for the first time. I think I get too busy visiting and forget to take pictures during times like that. Isolde and her daughters are way cuter than the dog in case you're wondering! :)

0 comments: