Thursday, September 17, 2009

Here are a few of the funny things that Will has been saying lately:

There are two trees right outside his window. One morning I pointed out that a squirrel was making a hole right next to the tree. I was asking him questions about it when he said the squirrel was burying his corn nuts!

A while back I tried to offer him some almonds and he told me that nuts are for squirrels. He wouldn't eat them.

Will is easily tickled. When something makes him laugh he says, "Momma, that makes me funny".

I'm sure there's more cute stuff, but I just wanted to document those things before I forgot about them.

Ella update:

She is running around and trying to keep up with her big brother. I have to say that she's doing a pretty good job of it too. She says, "no" and "don't" with authority and has children quite a bit older than her shaking in their boots! :) She continues to be very interested in books. She loves Brown Bear, Brown Bear. She likes to make the animal noises. Ella has also found her groove and likes to shake her booty. Actually her signature move these days is a twirl. She sticks one arm out and spins in a circle. I think I have fulfilled the mom blogging quota now!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Oh I love it! So when can we have our make up lunch/dinner?
Also, want to have another potluck or progressive fall dinner? My house is always open!

ktjane said...

such cuties!

Tonya said...

Hi Leah, we should try again soon! I'll give you a call.

It would be fun to try another progressive dinner or potluck with the gals too!