Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thoughts on Life

**I wrote this last week and thought it was gone forever. I ended up only losing the last paragraph, which I'll have to try and rewrite at a later date.

Girlfriends are VERY, VERY important. They keep you sane when you're losing it. They also make you lunch when you linger too long at play dates :)



I got a little emotional over poo today. Yeah, that's right. My boy is growing up and went poo in the "big boy" potty today. I was so proud of him. I was nursing Ella so he just went in there all by himself. He was pretty proud too. So cute. He told me, "I did it mommy!". Then he proceeded to list all of the people he wanted to tell. He also said that his grandma and papa would be proud and that they would be happy. Too cute for this mom.

4 comments:

ktjane said...

oh, tonya! you really wanted to title this post "the one with emotional poo" didn't you?! ;) i love you, my little mama friend.

Kara said...

I am proud of you Will. Yeah Tonya for only having one poopy bum. It's the simple joys in life :).

Kristin Rosling said...

Wills got some serious skills.

Tonya said...

Katie, you know me so well! :)

Kara, it really is the simple joys in life.

Kristin, Will does have some serious skills. He even pees standing up now. I'm sure he'd want everyone to know this!