Thursday, January 24, 2008

Playing Catch Up...

Will and his new ride
Mike helps Will out with his stocking
I just threw this picture in here because it was cute. Mike had a week off from work and we all went to the park together one day.
Our family Christmas photo

I know that it is WAY past Christmas, but I never posted these. They are just a few random pictures from the holidays. I'll be posting more pictures soon.



5 comments:

Leah said...

Better late than never!

ktjane said...

what a cute little family you are!

Heather said...

What happy Christmas pictures! Has Will figured out how to ride the bike yet? Maybe he can give Sylvie lessons. :)

Kara said...

Sweet ride Will

juliette said...

Thanks for the pictures. Will is such a little heartbreaker. I'm glad to see your blogging a bit now. We missed last Friday coffee this week (too cold)...come meet us next Friday instead?