Saturday, August 25, 2007

Visiting

I just thought this picture was cute. My dad spent a lot of time cruising around with Will today. Here they are sharing some watermelon.

Five generations--me, Grandma Doris, Will, Mom, and Great Grandma Jewell


Kisses from Grandma Novie


Today was the day of visiting! First we saw Grandma Doris, where my aunts and great grandma are staying. Then we went to see Grandma Novie. She said if I didn't bring that grandson of hers over there she was going to get mad at me. Well, I just cannot stand the thought of Grandma Novie being mad at me, so I made sure to stop by there too!

1 comments:

Kara said...

Tonya,
How lucky that Will is going to be able to get to know so much family. I still want to meet this nice family of yours someday that you talk so much about!