Saturday, August 25, 2007

Oklahoma!

Mom drinking her mocha--ooh la la!

Mom helping Will to check out all kinds of fun sea creatures in the touch pool


Mom, Aunt Rosalee, and Aunt Linda


Will and Aunt Rose


We had sunny blue skies, but it was still a little windy out!



No, I don't mean the musical! My great grandma Jewell and my great aunts have been here visiting with all of us. Friday, Mom and I took Aunt Linda and Aunt Rose to the beach. Will was such a trooper! It was a pretty long day for him. He definitely slept well that night! I made sure to take everyone to Cafe Stephanie (one of my favorite places AND named after a favorite friend). After that we went to a couple of the quaint shops. Next we went to the aquarium. Maybe I am a nerd, but I just love that place. It's so much fun, especially because Will seems to get such a kick out of it! Our next pit stop was for seafood because you just have to eat seafood when you are at the coast. That is unless you are a semi-vegetarian like me, then you eat grilled cheese! After our bellies were full we were able to appreciate the ocean even more. Then it was time for more shopping!

I have to tell you that it was so much fun hanging out with my mom and aunts, just being a bunch of girls running around, telling stories and shopping. I love spending time with all of them. Poor Will, always surrounded by the ladies! He didn't seem to mind too much! What a great day!

0 comments: