Wednesday, August 29, 2007



Okay, so I've been calling my sweet hubby, "Phil" the last couple of days. I just had to blog about it. I found this picture on the internet. Phil Stacey was one of the AI contestants last season who had a bald head. Why am I calling my husband, Phil, you ask? Well, he shaved his head yet again before running hood to coast. Now he has to put up with my taunting, which he takes pretty well! I love you my bald headed runner man!

3 comments:

juliette said...

Maybe you will have to knit hubby a black and white stripey hat!

Kara said...

Tonya,
I am not going to let me husband see this blog or your husband.. because our husbands think alike when it comes to spontaneous head shavings.

Leah said...

Haha! Bob had me shave his head in August too, only because he didn't want to have to deal with getting a real haircut. At least Mike has a better reason.