These are just a few pictures of Ella looking cute in her new dress. I bought this for her when we were back East. The weather was finally warm enough for her to wear it! She is also sporting salt water sandals. I bought these out of pure nostalgia. My mom used to buy my brothers and me salt water sandals each summer from the Junior Bootery. It was always a big deal to go into "town", get our feet measured and get our new sandals. Now I get to do the same for my kids.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
More of Miss Ella
These are just a few pictures of Ella looking cute in her new dress. I bought this for her when we were back East. The weather was finally warm enough for her to wear it! She is also sporting salt water sandals. I bought these out of pure nostalgia. My mom used to buy my brothers and me salt water sandals each summer from the Junior Bootery. It was always a big deal to go into "town", get our feet measured and get our new sandals. Now I get to do the same for my kids.
Posted by
Tonya
at
9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We also got a pair every summer and I remember that place!
She is very beautiful :)
i hope i have beautiful daughter too
Nice blog site!
Post a Comment